Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Monday, October 11, 2010

TONY SOPRANO GETS 4.5 ON HIPHOPNC ALSO!!!

As you all may know, I still walk this lonely road on My Quest for World Domination and Marketing Greatness within the Entertainment Industry and i leave you today with this comment, OBVIOUSLY, I know how to review music. This is why I say this...

Sept. 14, 2010 I dropped my Mixtape Review Article on Derty Den's "Tony Soprano" Mixtape 5 days before its release on Sept. 18, also Derty Den's B-day. I gave his mixtape 4 stars originally but added .5 for the clean cover design and the way the songs were listed in order to resemble a message or meaning.

Now I get to brag that the next Review that was done his mixtape coincidentally agrees with my perception. Below is the link to that Review on HipHopNC.com and the article on HipHopDX which were both released today through press. He's also allowed his fans to take a listen to teh mixtape with an Exclusive Reverb Nation Mixtape listen that I dont think NOBODY has ever done before, especially in this region-- as far as im concerned (if there has, they dont matter anyway). Love you all! xoxo





"Tony Soprano" MIXTAPE REVIEW ON HIPHOPNC.COM BY SERANI
http://hiphopnc.com/mixtape-mayhem/serani/mixtape-mayhem-derty-“tony-soprano”/

"Derty Den Talks 'Tony Soprano' Mixtape, Partnership With Stall & Dean" BY SHA'LINDA JEANINE on HIPHOPDX.COM
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.12538/title.derty-den-talks-tony-soprano-mixtape-partnership-with-stall-dean

EXCLUSIVE MIXTAPE LISTEN FOR LIMITED TIME
http://www.reverbnation.com/tonysopranomixtape

No comments:

Post a Comment