Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Saturday, July 21, 2012

@Slaughterhouse is STUPID NICE!!! Check out the BET Backroom Freestyle w/ @DJpremier WOW!!!

There isn't a Hip Hop head on this planet that isn't rooting for Slaughterhouse to do some real nice Billboard numbers. Its rare to hear real lyricists get commercial burn. I'm definitely going to do my part on August 28th. I'm headed to the store to buy welcome to: OUR HOUSE. Ok Ok Ok I'm going to buy it on August 29th a day after I rock the bootleg for a couple rides around town. LOL I love where Hip Hop is right now!

Hopefully all these Hip Hop heads that complain about MMG and Young Money all day will shut the fuck up and go support it. 4 dudes with straight fire on the microphone is hard to find let alone in one group. If you need an appetizer before the meal, its not a problem. Joe Budden, Royce 5'9, Joell Ortiz and Crooked I all hit up BET's Backroom and ripped freestyles with DJ Premiere. CHECK IT OUT BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment