Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

[MIXTAPE REVIEW]: @THEEREDFOX_ x "808's AND FUNKBREAKS" MIXTAPE

LIKE the Fan Page HERE
Meet Makeda aka TheRedFox.

None of the beats are originals but they are classics. One pet peeve of mine is an artist who takes a classic beat, remixes it and fuck it up. Makeda didn't. The beats made this mixtape good. Her style is unique and out of all the tracks she remade, track 6 was the only one I didn't like too much. Nobody should try to mess up the original "Computer Love". I even hated Lil Kim for doing it.

Why did she get reviewed? I liked her originality on these beats. Its not too easy to follow behind some of the notorious artist who originally did the production.

On a Sarcastic Mic Scale, I give it a 3.5. Wouldn't listen to it in the car or to party but it's soothing enough to relax late at night... maybe even to fuck to.

I would like to thank Makeda aka TheeRedFox for her submission and hope she gets me a Twitter soon!


Visit TheeRedFox on Bandcamp here

No comments:

Post a Comment