Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Friday, December 21, 2012

Rocafella Union Video @PhillyFreezer @MemphisBleek @JustBlaze and more = Memory Lane #ExRocafellaStreetTeamMember


I'm not just a die hard fan, I was once one of their high demand promoters in NC. It's a rare fact about me and I recently started sharing it with more people because it is the reason I claim to have 10 years experience in promotion and marketing instead of the 4 that many of you known me for. This website has ony been around for 2 of those years. For almost 3 years I was a main distributor for Rocafella Records when they branched out in the Sout for Jay Z's BluePrint 2 album. I used to network in Yahoo Groups, Geocities and Myspace back in those days and got a great connect with a girl named Tasha who got me the job. It was commission based and I always got free stuff from vinyls, shirts, CDs, and more. Recently ROcafella reunited and so now im posting this. TO promote. lol #salute "ITS THE ROC!"

The Gramercy Theater was invaded last night by a few former Roc-A-Fella label mates for a dope, packed, energetic reunion of sorts. Young Gunz, Freeway and Memphis Bleek held things down with a little help from Young Guru and Just Blaze who provided DJ’ing skills for the show.

The fellas also brought out a few friends to help them run through some classics such as, Noreaga and Peedi Crakk. The show went off without a hitch and seemed to be a great time for those involved. If you weren’t fortunate enough to make it, check out the footage after the jump. -StupidDope.com


No comments:

Post a Comment