Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sarcastic Renegade gets NOMINATED!!

Yep. Again. (SMES NOMINEE IN 2010 SMES) All thanks to hard work and dedication and my lovely team of hard workers and sexy ladies- Wet Set Productions. Although, this time Wet Set is not listed, there is never a "i" in team with me, so I win either way in my mind. Lol.

Here are my fellow Nominees under the Grind Hard category:
(I left the same spelling the way the people at NCUMAs did)

KEVAN GLOVER
ERICA RAE
Q-DIDDY
ELEVATE
LADY PROMO(CESEA)
MALISSA REDD
FAB 5
CAKE MIX(DUNK HINES)
KALIL (PHOMING AT THE MOUTH)
HARM(STAR B)
J.G.(GWOP UP)
J. KNOWTRUTH
PRECIOUS WILSON
KIA PALMER
NEXT LEVEL(NXLEVEL)
ERIC TERRY PROMOTIONS
MISS L'S



VOTING STARTS DECEMBER 1, 2010 AND HERE'S THE LINK TO VOTE (& CHECK OUT THE OTHER CATEGORIES)

CLICK HERE: NORTH CAROLINA UNDERGROUND MUSIC AWARDS 2011



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment