Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Sunday, January 23, 2011

JAH CURE x PEOPLE'S CHOICE

On Thursday, January 20, 2011 The Jamaica Star's People Choice announced the winner for the Best Singer of the year, Jah Cure, and the Best Song of the Year by Jah Cure featuring Physillia titled "Unconditional Love".

Ive always been a fan of reggae and a good friend and whom I call a brother has brought great light to me about this artist. Big shout out to Romanz "Rasta Shotta" of BLP!

I am a big fan of Jah Cure and he's definitely one of my top fav reggae artists along with legendary's like Dennis Brown and Garnett Silk and my favorite female singer, Tanya Stephens. I grew up on it since I can remember. My father has always played it and exposed me to it. I surprisingly can understand some of the language in the songs from time to time just from years of listening. The greatest of all time, Bob Marley grew up with us when we lived in Italy and I'm glad to be able to share this info along to my readers because this music really is life mood music to me. Read more here about the other winners of the Jamaica Star's People's Choice.

So below is like the best song ever (aside from my favorite song by Gyptian "Beautiful Lady")...

No comments:

Post a Comment