Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Monday, January 10, 2011

RELEASE OFF 1ST QTR MIXTAPE: "DONT LIKE ME" x PETEY PABLO


If you think you've heard enough and you figure you're hype enough for the 1st Qtr Mixtape, well here's something else I figured Id take advantage of to mention. One of the tracks submitted and accepted to the project was a new single from NC own's Petey Pablo. I know, i know... I have some "THAT'S WHATS UP" comments and some "Ah HELL NO!" comments. The fact is, whether you like it or not, he's apart of Carolina Hip Hop history and he was a platinum artist at one time. I know I was shakin' to "How ya like it daddy..." in the club e'ry weekend!

So here's his premiere video, which debuted around this past Saturday (January 8) and will soon be first distributed within the Carolina's on this mixtape.

"DONT LIKE ME"


No comments:

Post a Comment