Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Sunday, May 15, 2011

SRA FEATURE: DEONTRAI HOT 16 x NEW ISSH FREESTYLE WINNER

Deontrai has been dropping these hot ass Hot 16 videos with artists across NC over the past month or two, big shouts to you bro, and I'm featuring this drop because this guy won the Freestyle Battle at the New Issh Friday Event hosted by Marc Law and Eddie Kane on May 6 at Leniche's.

Before I pushed play, me being the sarcastic renegade and comedian I am, was like "this pretty eye red dude rockin the "great colors" (as I like to call them) better be hot". He started to spit and literally took my breath away. At the same time my face frowned at almost every bar. This dude is lyrical. His vocabulary is top of the line and his talent MUST be heard.

To check out the rest of the Hot 16 videos, CLICK HERE

Hot 16: Truth Da G.O.H.D. 1st Session from Hot 16 on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment