Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Sunday, May 1, 2011

YUNG LA DISSES T.I & YOUNG DRO @ MAIN EVENT STUDIOS

No, you read it correctly.

Yung LA is remembered for his verse on the radio and club single "Aint I". It peaked at the number 47 spot on Billboard magazine’s Hot 100 chart and remained on the charts for 16 weeks. Many of you might even remember his infamous split from Grand Hustle earlier this year through a viral video where he obtained a pink duck tatted on his face and multiple tear drop tattoos.

His moves, his career, and his face. Cant argue with that. Now, he has his own, Crush The Block, and will be releasing a alleged 10 track mixtape entitled "Tattoos and Jewelry".

Out of all the Grand Hustle team, his main beef is with T.I for some reasons we will never know in full. I think it was the lack of support for a project after his bust into the scene from the single "Aint I". It appears that there was no other bad blood from any other label mates, but like always, there is always that one person that has something extra to say about a situation. I came across this video from another Grand Hustle member:



SMH. I decided to research Inday. I found his Twitter and he's "313 ENT./GRANDHU$TLE PARTYS EVENTS BOOKING CONCERTS A&R" (Follow him @DAGREATINDAY)

The video confirms my earlier guess about a release dispute with his label.

So whats Yung LA response?

"IF THEY SAY HE GETTIN MONEY, THATS WHAT HE BE DOING"

"I swear im gettin money, crush the block, you gon respect it/
Ima crumb to a muthafuckin loaf, ima boss/
ima muthafuckin king to the South/
it aint no more T.I.P/
it aint no more of Young Dro/
he crushed the block for life and thats the way this shit gon go..."

He recorded "What I be Doing", which disses T.I and Young Dro, in the Down East, at the Legion of Muzik's Main Event Studio on Apr 23. You know it was all captured on footage.



Let's see where Yung LA takes us this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment