Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BLACKSTORM x MICA SWAIN x HERSH: "HOT LIKE FIRE"


I was late for the countdown, but never fear, I wasnt gonna miss this! S/O to BlackStorm and big s/o to my homie DJ Shep 1, who've Ive known like forever and for keeping me posted on this video!


Blackstorm has made several appearances on some NC G.O.O.D Music tracks and we've all been waitin on a single and THIS has go to be it. The video is hot as well, s/o to Paradox with the cameo!! I see you!! lol Mica Swain killed her verse, as usual, Vote for her for Female Artist on HERE.


I look forward to hearing and releasing more of Blackstorm's music *wink wink*. S/O to F.A.M.M, and you can catch Blackstorm at NBA Allstar Wkend coming up, I wish you the best of luck networking out there!

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment