Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Rock Returns. Yes. #GeekMode

You know, there's nothing better than good news. Right? Yea, fuck that saying :theirs no better news than no news at all", that's dumb. If there was no news at all, then nothing is happening... sounds boring to me! The newest news that had me doing the running man is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's return to WWE.


I didn't get to catch the show but I got the updated from a FB friend and business affiliate, a blogger affiliate and singer/songwriter, So Free, about his premiere as host on Valentine night. Unfortunately, I was occupied and I'm pretty sure its a good thing I didn't know or I would've been the asshole of the night. *wink* I put a peek at this lovely man and his entrance on Monday Night Feb 14, 2011 at the end.


You the best part of all of this? Its not just because I'm a fan, or because he's the best of the best, or because he;s the most electrifying man of like all time-- its because he came back on Valentines Day and ALSO his next hosting appearance will be on MY BIRTHDAY (April 3) for Wrestlemania XXVII. POW!




Part 2 showcases that cocky Rock (no pun intended lmao) we all missed the past 7 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment