Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Thursday, March 31, 2011

#IMJUSSAYIN: The NBA are Jay Z haters

Earlier this week I shared with my SRA readers that my Kentucky Wildcats where surprised in the locker room by rap and business mogul Jay Z after their win against UNC.

I just came across and article on Sporting Newsfeed stating that they are now gonna investigate the incident and "CBS noted that the interaction could be considered similar to when Celtics general manager Danny Ainge sat next to Kevin Durant’s mother during the 2007 Big 12 Tournament when Durant was at Texas. Ainge was fined $30,000 for the incident."

Yes. I called them haters. I'm already upset i may not get to enjoy NFL this upcoming season because their being haters and assholes (AT THE WRONG TIME) but now the NBA has to create controversy in the middle of March Madness. I smell haters. I'm thinking somebody doesn't like Jay Z being part-owner. He's still a rap artist also. Why cant he have a favorite College Team? Whats wrong with him liking the Wildcats? I like the Wildcats! (lol #imjussayin)

Read more on this story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment