Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Monday, March 28, 2011

R.I.P FREAKY TAH TRIBUTE : Lost Boyz

Whats good SRA Readers, today is another sad day in the Hip Hop World. Not only did we loose DJ Megatron yesterday but, today marks the 12th Anniversary death of Freaky Tah of the Lost Boyz.


One of SRA's fav artist, BlackStorm of F.A.M.M, was living in NY at the time and is related to the never forgotten legend. So when I saw him mention it in his status I felt like I had to do a tribute. This tribute has a special memory with me that many don't know, but 12 years ago after his death I had created a slide show for my schools television show in dedication to his death. I missed several assignments due to editing all the featured music to play. That slide show gave me mad cool points and probably marked a day of knowing I loved working in the Hip Hop industry.

"R.I.P. FREAKY TAH" Hip Hop will forever remember your work.






LOST BOYZ- JEEPS, LEX COUPES, BIMA'S, BENZ

No comments:

Post a Comment