Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Sunday, March 27, 2011

R.I.P DJ MEGATRON

Im a big DJ supporter and i first seen the R.I.P tweets early early this morning. I got online and hit up some people and then came across a link and thought I'd share the info. R.I.P Megatron. You never know when your life will come to a hault so tell everyone you love that you love them and everyone you appreciate that you appreciate them.


Aside from myself, family members, friends and fans are mourning the murder of DJ Megatron, who was gunned down early THIS morning around 2am on the streets of Staten Island. He was pronounced dead on the scene a short time later.

The Staten Island resident had just moved to a new house and his girlfriend recently gave birth to his third child.

A close friend quoted on the NyDailyNews.com, "I can't see it being a personal thing because I don't know of anybody who had a personal issue with him," he added. "But at the same time, when you start getting success you have people who don't necessarily like that."

Law enforcement officials would not immediately confirm McGriff's identity. A police source said detectives have thus far not been able to track down an eyewitness to the murder.

The Staten Island performer was a regular on BET's "106th and Park," and worked on HOT 97 two years ago.

Read more HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment