Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: SEQUENCE - "BACK TO THE CAC" MIXTAPE PREMIERE

Many of you barely know him, many of you salute him, many of you are fans, and many of you are just becoming fans.

Today (6.22) Sequence dropped his first official mixtape/ep and he released it for his fans for FREE including the single that's been keeping my girls and I hips moving no matter where we are-- #TRUESTORY If it comes on in Food Lion- we're gonna dance. If it came on in Citi Trends, we mos def gonna dance. lol

Out of 5 stars, I'll give it 3.5. I want to give it 4, although, because I like the vibe and party mode of every track but, it didn't have it enough tracks for me and I would love to hear more variety of production and more collaborations. For this to just now be his first project tho, it actually does deserve the attention it is getting.

VISIT HERE TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment