Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SRA WTF: 50 Cent S- Curl? #PAUSE

There aren't many words for these pictures except "PAUSE". From what I researched, he first had it around April up until recently for a movie he's filming with FOrest Whitaker called "Freelancers"...


I had seen that picture before, so i was like, "oh ok. He's doing a movie". This isn't the first time he has altered his look into some fucked up shit (like the super skinny body frame he had back in the day). TODAY I came across this pic which sources told me was done by Funk Flex lol...


I actually read he MIGHT be the spokesperson for the S-Curl company... but that's just a rumor- ALLEGEDLY! lol Check out this other picture I seen. This picture is like ULTIMATE PAUSE...


ROTFLMAO... This TOPS the Shawty Lo deal...

No comments:

Post a Comment