Ads 468x60px

Sample text

Monday, June 6, 2011

SRA LEAK ALERT: "WE BE" x GOOD VIBE


I usually never automatically check out links that are posted on my wall or sent to my IM unless I'm not busy emailing or typing and when I occasionally do I love when its great music. Not good, GREAT. Late last week, local artist Travis Stokes hit me up with an IM with a link. He's introduced himself to me a while back and is a potential client already.

My biz partner and I had been outside on laptops chillin & working when I clicked this link expecting some regular good music. We looked at each other and said "Damn" at same time.

Aside from the fact it's got #RewindValue the hook is catchy and stayed in our head all day. That can be a good thing and a bad thing but everything about this song gives me chills and makes me wanna get up and dance.

Chk it out

No comments:

Post a Comment